sweet little chocolate faced Jetty Jett...
Jett’s 2 year old interview:
Me: Jett Jett, what is your favorite color?
Jett: green! Green! I wuv green cubers (holding a soft blanket that was a gift for Deklan)… I gotta go get a new diaper… (running away)…
Me: Hey Jett Jett! Come here Jetty…(he’s now coming back…)
Jett: I got a new diaper… right here. Can I wear dis diaper?
Me: yes, you can.
Jett: can you pu on me… mama! I can pu on me. I bigger. I know how dap u da diaper on…(laying down trying to put the diaper on himself…) I know how tap u da diaper on… can you pu on me?
Me: How old are you Jett Jett?
Jett: I’m Jett.
Me: But how old are you? How many are you?
Jett: In Jett. In Jett
Dane: How old are you?
Jett: In Jett. In Jetty. I’n Jetty Dane
Dane: (getting frustrated that he's not understanding the question) like are you 2 or 4
Jett: I’n two four.
Me: laughing… (I love this!)
Me: What is your favorite thing to play Jett?
Jett: My bouncies, dis a one. Dis is daddy’s. He wants to pu his phone in it. (holding daddy’s phone case)
Me: What is your favorite movie?
Jett: O’er da hedge… fav moo-ie (over the hedge)
Me: What are you thankful for?
Jett: I’n Jetty….
Me: What are you thankful for?
Jett: I’n not fanka for… (he totally didn’t understand me… oh well, I guess that’s too mature of a question for a 2 year old!)….
Me: Jett, Jett
Jett: Yeah,
Me: I love you buddy.
Jett: I wuv you. (as he’s crawling underneath Deklans bassinet….)
This is the end of Jett’s 2 year old interview!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment