He's my social little one. I think it's not going to be about the things he's learning (like for Teda, she's all about the work she gets to do at school moreso than the friends she has and what she plays with them); it's going to be about his friends, what he does with them, and how he feels about all that. He's like me and even Zach, he makes decisions based on how he feels. So once he felt like he missed his friends, he wanted to go back to school. And I'm thinking that in the beginning of the year, he didn't know his classmates or teacher yet, so he wasn't so into it. But now that he's developed relationships in there, I see that he's enjoying it.
Lesson learned, don't allow him to make big decisions (or even maybe little ones) based on how he feels. I can take my own advice!
He did go to school yesterday for a bit, after I took Teda to the pediatrician. He had fun, and even got to carve a pumpkin. There you have it!

No comments:
Post a Comment