21. God's peace that passes all understanding.
22. The way Jett says Balloon- BAYOON!
23. Listening to the auctioneer on Saturday at the auction fundraiser for Joy. That was so fun and entertaining- he was SO good- the read deal! And I was with Zach- just him and I. I love spending time just Zach and I together. After 8 years of being married, he still cracks me up. We laughed a lot that night, and I'm super thankful for laughter.
24. The cool weather coming... yea!
25. Watching our kids sit on the curb waiting with anticipation for the ice cream man that we could hear from a distance. Then the sheer excitement when the saw him driving down our street, and the fun of choosing a popcicle. Snowcones for Teda and Dane, and a bomp pop for Jett!

1 comment:
I love these!! Spiritual, life, love laughter... all of it :) I'm inspired by your thankfulness journal. Thanks for sharing it.
Post a Comment