Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jett

What, doesn't everyone eat their feet?
Yummy, this is pretty good....

Check out those big blue eyes! What a handsome little kid!!!


Lately it's been for me, that Jett does NOT want to be put down. When I do put him down, he just screams! Or when I put him in the little exersaucer, he still cries. I'm actually listening to him fuss/talk/cough (it sounds like there's a barking seal in his room- poor guy) right now. He's kind of a mess right now- he's got a cough, and congestion sitting in his chest, and so he's got all kinds of fluids going on. AND, he's getting more teeth too, so his little mouth is all red and swollen. I can understand why he wants to be held and cuddled all the time, I just tend to get frustrated because holding him all day is not my sole responsibility. So, I've learned to do many things with him in the little baby carrier. I know I've posted about this before, so I guess now you know not much is new around here. This is my life right now, and I've accepted and embraced it. I'd say there are things that I do with him in the carrier that seem a bit awkward, but hey, what can ya do? One of them is making dinner- cutting up an onion is quite wierd with a 6 month old blocking your view- and I'm having to look over and around him... I know, it's wierd.There's my venting session. Done. Now, on to the fun stuff.

Jett really is amazing- I fully enjoy his cheek touching my cheek, and just his sweet baby smell, and holding him really is awesome. I didnt' do as much of that with Teda and Dane, for fear that they'd get off schedule (heaven forbid). And the thing with Jett is that he's so flexible, that he'll usually get himself back on schedule if he gets off a bit, or if we have a schedule conflict with a naptime for him. That is pretty great. And he's such a smiley baby! Oh, and he can put his feet in his mouth now, as you can see from the picture. It's pretty funny when he does that. Life really would not be the same without him- I'm so glad we had this little baby #3. I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of going places with three kids. It's not as scary to me as it used to be. So we're making progress!

No comments: