Saturday, October 4, 2008
Okay...
So I REALLY want to learn how all these ladies I'm coming across on different blogs are getting such INCREDIBLE deals at CVS and Walgreens. But I have to admit, I am completely confused. I'm looking at these blogs that do all this, and my brain pretty much hurts thinking about it! I am determined to get it though. That's a big goal of mine this week, to figure out how to get great deals and even make money- and be able to stretch our grocery dollars more. I'll let you know how it goes!
Labels:
Lisa's thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
JoAnna Booher is a member of "coupon sense" I think that's what it is called..... that is how she gets all her deals for her family. You should ask her Lisa!
Lynn
Hey Lisa! I have gotten awesome deals through those places. Most of it is checking the ads against coupons you already get in the paper. A great website is www.grocerygame.com --you can pay a membership for like $10 each four months....I just get on their message boards for free and find out what deals are out there. Hope that helps some!
I agree completely! I read that stuff and my eyes just glaze over! I just try not to buy anything, that is how I save money. :) Less clutter that way too.
Post a Comment