Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Venting

I feel like venting a little...
Listening in our house is not something that is being done lately. I feel like my kids totally ignore me sometimes. It's so frustrating. I'm finding myself starting to just raise my voice almost right when I ask them something anticipating that they aren't going to listen. It's getting very old and annoying, and I'm feeling incapable of teaching them how to listen.

Sometimes I'll say something to Teda, maybe ask her to do something. She will hear me (I know she hears me), and sometimes just walk right by me as if I don't even exist and continue on wherever she was headed. And same with Dane- he totally ignores me too sometimes. What's that all about? I am not okay with this, and it just makes me feel so upset.

Ok, that's all for now- I just needed a place to get this frustration out.

No comments: