Sunday, February 8, 2009
Big Accomplishment
So yesterday was my long run in this walk/run training I'm doing for my marathon. Guess how far I had to go- 6 miles. This whole week, I've been thinking, how am I ever goign to go 6 miles straight? And I did it! That is the farthest I've ever gone in my life, and I felt quite accomplished when I was done. Now I just have to learn how to go 6 PLUS 20 more, and I'll finish this marathon no problem! No, I can't think like that. I'm just taking this day by day, and it's actually been enjoyable this week to go run when Zach gets home from work. It's a stress reliever, and I've felt quite good this week. My feet are pretty sore in a few spots, I can't lie about that, but again I've never run this much ever. So I'm sure it will take some getting used to. Today is my rest day, and that is what I intend to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment