Little Jett Jett is a cruisin machine lately. He started pushing a little push toy that has wheels all around. It's so cute! And I have to really watch Dane when he's doing it because Dane likes to push him from behind to "help" him, and Jett's little legs don't go as fast as Dane wants him to, so he usually ends up falling. He's such a good sport about his brother and sister "playing" with him. I think it makes me more nervous than it hurts him. He likes it! Well, usually. And if he doesn't, he's learned this scream that says, "Help mom!" or "I'm annoyed, get away!" It's funny. These youngest children, how do they all survive? They end up being very tough and flexible, I'm sure! And he's seriously such a happy kid. Here's some pictures of him pushing the toy around. He's a total ham too- whenever he sees a camera, it's like he knows, and he smiles real big!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment