Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's a pink sprinkled world....

I think this could be one of Teda's best days yet... pink everything! This morning when the kids woke up, they got to have some fun breakfast. I made the milk in Teda's cereal pink, and Zach even gave her pink milk to drink. And I put a few little heart sprinkles in her cereal. She had a smile on her face for most of breakfast. :) She even stopped in the middle of it all to give me a great big hug thanking me for the pink milk.






Dane wanted a sandwich (standard for him- pb and honey sandwich for breakfast), and so I put some pink sprinkles and heart sprinkles inside the sandwich and showed him before I folded it over. He was so excited, and kept opening it up to see the sprinkles.



I made Zach put some pink sprinkles on his toast this morning, and I snuck some heart sprinkles in his coffee. Of course, I had some on my toast and in my chai tea. I felt like the Valentine's fairy. It made breakfast so much FUN! What a great way to start off our day. See the little heart sprinkle in his coffee? How cute is that!?


Then we got to open up gifts from Grandpa Don, Mimi, and Chandler. Teda has been toting around her fun little goodies from them all day- thank you so much! And Dane has been wearing the mittens to get the bad guys... they do a lot of imaginary playing lately. :) And we also got some Valentine Cards from Great Grandma Bonnie, and gift cards too. Thank you Grandma Bonnie- we love you guys!!!!!

These other pics are from Teda's first Valentine's Day party at her school. She had a blast, and so did Dane! They had ice cream, with all sorts of toppings. The other picture is the kids making their valentines. Teda made them for her classmates, and Dane made one Valentine for quite possibly his favorite person ever- Papa. Fun stuff!





I was thinking, why do I wait for a holiday to make things fun like this? We can change things up more often, and I think I will. Anyways, all that to say, Have a Pink filled, Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments: