Here's a few pics my Aunt Judy and Uncle Alan took of the kids while they watched them for us Sunday and Monday. By the way, Zach and I had a wonderful time together. We just enjoyed each other. Monday, I slept in until 9am- crazy! And then we had breakfast, did some reading, got ready, I did our grocery list and meal planning, we had lunch at Chili's, checked out a few stores for decorating stuff and organizing stuff for our hosue, and then Zach took me home so I could take a nap. I was almost literally falling asleep at Bed, Bath, and Beyond! I sat down in the aisle 3 times while Zach was looking at some things. How sad am I- or really, I'm pregnant, I get to play that card. So he took me home, then went to Walmart for our grocery shopping. It was awesome.
When he got home, he found me in the same place he left me, on the couch. :) Then I went to get the kids from Dane's karate class, and to relieve Alan and Judy. I'm sure they slept good Monday night! :)



And this is from Teda's last dance class of this session- Alan and Judy took her to it, and they took Dane to karate- they were busy! :)

2 comments:
Yay for a two day vacation! Your kiddos are precious.
Look at you guys!!!! GOOD JOB!!! I am feeling so HAPPY to read your blogs :)
Post a Comment