Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our friends...

We have some amazing friends, Jon and Reasa, that we met when we first were married and were helping out in the high school area at our church. We were youth leaders, and it was so much fun. That's actually where we met some of our best friends that we have now. Anyways, Jon and Reasa have since moved across the world to North Africa to become missionaries. And Zach and I just love them. It's fun because even though they're so far away, when Reasa and I email, talk on the phone or see each other, it's like we haven't missed a beat. I love friends like that!

They were in America from October until January, and we got to spend some great time with them. Zach and Jon went out for coffee, and then all the guys got together for a guys night to hang out. And Reasa and I saw each other a few times for McDonalds play date, a play date at our house, and then all the girls got together for a girls night to eat, chat, hang out and have a sleep over! It was so much fun. I love girl time.

Here's a few pics from our time with them.

Here's Reasa and I

Jon and Zach
This was our girls sleep over night- such fun!
This is Jon and Reasa's kids (minus their littlest baby- he was napping), and our kids- Jett was somewhere in there
our kiddos- Jett is bent over


No comments: