Sunday, February 14, 2010

Teda's First Sleepover




Teda had her first sleepover in January! It was adorable. She has this wonderful friend, Ella that she knows from church and is also our neighbor's niece. Since the first time they met, they just hit it off, and get along so well. So her mom came to me one weekend and asked me if Teda could come and spend the night. I was like, I don't know- wow, am I ready for that? That means she's really growing up! So I talked with Zach, and we thought that would be really fun for her. She was SO excited all week leading up to it. And after church on a Saturday evening, we met up with Ella's family and they set off to her house! Dane gave her a kiss goodbye, and my parents were even there. It was kind of emotional watching her walk hand in hand with her friend to their car! It was the first time I was watching her leave, the first of many I know.

They had a BLAST together. When I came to pick her up the next morning , she didn't want to leave. They played dress up, toys, had a tea party, and just so much fun!

No comments: