
Wow, I can't believe it, but I'm 18 weeks pregnant today. Time has really flown- and it's absolutely crazy to me to think that we will have 4 children come July. Ah!
I got my little email today that tells me each week how the baby is doing, what's new and growing, etc. And it tells me how big and the size of him/her too. This week, he/she (we find out next Monday for sure what we're having) is 5 1/2 inches long, and weighs about 7 oz. That's the length of a bell pepper! I think it's too funny that they always compare the baby to a fruit or vegetable. But it gives me a great visual! So here's one for you. Here's our little bell pepper this week!

1 comment:
I can't wait for the little bell pepper! I love how you post how big the baby is every week. As far as I was concerned, Dallas was always the size of a gummy bear :)
Post a Comment