Friday, March 5, 2010

Worms!






The other day, we were hanging out at my mom's house, and the kids were playing in the backyard. That's when I heard Dane come running in the house yelling, "I found worms!" The kids spent the next hour digging for more and more worms. It was too cute, and they had so much fun. I had no idea but here's how clueless I am about the outdoors and such- I didn't even think there would be worms in my parents backyard- I thought you had to find them in a garden or something. Sad, but true.

At one point we were on the floor in the kitchen searching for a worm that Teda had brought in and dropped. Worms really blend in on her dark colored floors! Then, one of them came in with a cup of dirt and worms and tripped, and it went all over the carpet. Then they were mortified when I (not knowingly) vacuumed a worm up! Good times.

No comments: