Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Tradition... Autumnfest

For the last three years before Halloween, we've gone to this tiny little pumpkin patch and Fall Festival in Anthem (it's called Autumnfest, fun name huh!), and I really enjoy it! It's usually really hot, and this year was no different. We headed there on a Saturday afternoon after naps, we picked out a pumpkin, walked around and bit and fed the ducks, and then ended our evening with a Wendy's picinic next to a beautiful area of the park. We felt so special while we ate- there was no one nearby, and it was like our own private waterfall. We had a fun time, and we will definitely do it again next year! :)

Feeding the ducks

Jett... the lone ranger. Just checking things out

This was where we had our picinic. Isn't this SO pretty?!

This may have been when I screamed because I got so scared Jett was going to fall in the water! I was wearing Deklan, so I don't know what I would've done!

Here Duckies...



Teda is SO sweet with her litle brother... and he adores her!!

This one was her favorite

Danes favorite

Jetts fave pumpkin

This picture captured something very special that these two have. A very sweet bond. :)

Dek's favorite... he thought they were all balls, and he was so frustrated because he couldn't lift them and throw them!

This is too heavy! How am I going to throw it to you?

Our attempt at a nice pic of our 4... this was as good as it was going to get! But, hey- it's real!

This one cracked me up

pretty girl


2 comments:

Celebrate Sparkling Laughter said...

awww...Looks like you guys had a great Family day!!

Susie said...

That looked like fun! You have enough pumpkins to make pies for an army (Hoffner army!) Where was Zach?