Teda, Dane and Jett just love their grandma and papa. We took a great picture today of them together, and I wanted to share it. Dane just lights up when he sees his papa. "PAPA!" Then he says over and over, "Hi papa! Hi papa!"
Like I said earlier in another post, I'm so thankful to have my parents live so close. They are such a huge help (I'm sure they don't look at it as help, because they love doing it), but it helps so much with Zach working on the weekends. It just makes things so much easier to know I'm not alone. And my sisters (and brother in law too!) live here too, which is another bonus to have them so close- Auntie Ju Ju, Auntie Ra Ra, and Uncle T T.
It makes me wish that Zach's family lived here too. Of course that's a perfect world scenario. I know it can't really happen, but it sure would be amazing to have both sides of our families nearby.
It must be really cool as a grandparent to watch your kids have kids. I don't know what that feels like, but I would imagine it's hard to describle how awesome it is. Our kids have amazing grandparents, and fabulous great grandparents too! They even have great great grandparents (my great grandma and grandpa Maybon live in Colorado and just celebrated 72 years of marriage and will both be 91 in November... 72 years of marriage- that's just incredible)
We miss you Grammy, Poppy, Grandpa Don, Mimi, Chandler, Auntie Court Court, Great Grandma Bonnie, Great Grandpa Don, Gina, Great Grandpa Ron, Marion, Great Great Grandma Maybon, and Great Great Grandpa Maybon!


No comments:
Post a Comment