Sunday, August 3, 2008

Where does the time go?




Our little baby girl is going to start preschool next month! Yesterday we drove by her new school and she recognized it, "Look! There's my school! I'm going to go there in up timber." (Zach and I took a few trys to figure out she was saying September)... :) It's just wierd how fast the time has gone by. It feels like just yesterday she was born, and now she's going to preschool? Wow. I came across an awesome passage in the Bible today as I was trying to prepare for the day before the kids got up (which is new for me, and I'm finding that it's quite helpful!). Anyways, the verse is Psalm 103: 8, and it says, "The Lord is compassionate and merciful, slow to become angry and filled with unfailing love." Wow, that just spoke to me. This is how I want to be with my kids too!


Our little Teda is just amazing. She has such a sweet spirit, and she is going to be a real leader. She is very confident, and knows who she is. She has a beautiful singing voice, and is always making up songs for us. She is a little acrobat too- always jumping from high places and seems to land on her feet most of the time. She loves to twirl in her dresses. She is a wonderful big sister. She told me the other day that she wants to marry Dane. :) And when I'm feeding Jett on the couch, she'll just sit next to me and hold Jett's hand. I just feel very special and blessed to have been given a gift from God as incredible as our daughter.


I feel this way about Dane and Jett too, and I'll blog more about them in the days to come.




1 comment:

Cronk said...

awwwwwwwwww.....
yes, daughters are very special!