So I have a job now! Well, actually I should say I took a second job- my first job and top priority is being a stay at home mom and taking care of my kids and my home. Anyways, I started a few weeks ago, and I'm really enjoying it! It's only half of a day per week, so it's not taking really any time away from me staying at home, which is awesome. And my mom watches the kids for me when I go, which is great too! I'm working for a dental consultant, helping her do some marketing for the doctors that she is working with. I didn't really realize it since it's been so long since I've worked for my dad (who is a dentist), but I really enjoy the dental field. I think it's because I feel like I know a little about it. And it's nice to know something about something other than parenting. I've enjoyed getting a bit dressed up too (nicer than the usual work out clothes that I wear around the house- I get to wear a black skirt and a nice shirt, and I even got little heel shoes! they're really small heels though or else I'd probably fall).
I was really nervous the first time I went out on my own. But it was so good for me because I had to make myself go out of my comfort zone, and I have to say it feels good to do that once in a while. I'm a girl who LIKES her comfort zone, and being outside of it is tough. But so worth it, and a real growing experience. I go out tomorrow morning for my weekly route, and I'm looking forward to it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment