Friday, December 12, 2008

Married

This morning, the kids were playing together, and they came out with a different shirt for Dane. Teda said, "Mom, can you put this shirt on Dane so we can marry?" I was so amused, and intrigued that I quickly complied. She was saying that once Dane put that shirt on, they could marry, and she had on a dress up dance outfit with a special necklace on. So I put the shirt on, and Dane said excitedly, "Marry!" And Teda told him that first they had to hug. So she asked him to put down his pretzels for a second, and after a few more times of her asking him to please put his pretzels down really quick, he did. Then they hugged, and she picked him up and twirled him around. And they laughed together, and ran hand in hand back into their bedroom to play some more. Too fun, they just are so entertaining! And I LOVE that they want to marry each other- I think it just shows how much they love each other. :)

We're going to Colorado this year for Christmas, and I know that Zach's mom and Ron are just going to really get a kick out of the kids! It's been quite a while since we've been there, and some of Zach's family will be meeting Jett for the first time, so this is an exciting trip we'll be taking. We're looking forward to it! I'm working on making sure we have all the stuff we need to go to a cold place for a week- since it's just not that kind of weather here. Today I wore jeans, a short sleeve shirt, and flip flops. Nice!

No comments: