Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Grateful

Can I just say that I'm so in love with my husband? I'm just so proud of him and think he is just the most amazing man I've ever met. He's so funny too! We've been laughing so much together lately, and that just makes my heart sing. I've just been really thankful for him lately. I love you Zach! :)

One thing that we've been learning together lately is that life is so simple, and we so easily complicate it. Life is about loving and being loved- love God, love others, be loved by God, and be loved by others. How simple is that? Yet it's so hard! I can't believe how quickly I start to deviate from that. It's crazy. But since we've started to really work on keeping that in mind, things seem so much simpler, and so much better really. And since Zach has really grabbed onto that, he seems so much less stressed. And much more laid back and so fun. I'm excited for this new perspective change for us. It's great!

No comments: