My dad worked really hard to get the backyard stuff ready- a play pool and a slip n slide were the things that kept the kids (and Zach) cool during the party because it's SO hot in July here in AZ. Anyways, the kids had a blast, Zach totally played with them and even went on the slip n slide in his clothes... we had pizza, cake, and other snacks... and the kids swung at a big spiderman pinata. It's all a blur to me because I was 4 days out from giving birth- so you know the haze that new moms live in for a while.... good thing we have pictures! :) So here's the pics from Dane's special day. Thank you mom and dad for being so wonderful and such incredible grandparents. Our kids are SO incredibly blessed to have you in their lives!!! And I can't believe this, but I don't even have any pics of them with Dane, or of our family. Oh well!
Jetty's sweet little tummy... too cute not to put in here!
CANDY!!!!!!!!
My grandpa- isn't he such a great sport?! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment