Monday, September 20, 2010

Too Funny

Ok so I got this hilarious card in the mail today from my sister Julie's mother in law and sister in law, Debbie and Jenna (if you're readin this, thank you!!!)
Here's what it said,
Whoever said "there's no use crying over spilled milk" OBVIOUSLY never pumped six ounces and then accidentally dumped it.
Then on the inside it said, Hang in there. You're doing fine.
HA! That is SO true! Anyone who has pumped would testify to that- I have totally finished pumping, put my milk on the table, and turned around to get something, and knocked it over. In slow motion- nnnnoooooo! No but really, not cool when that happens. That was so funny I was cracking up out loud! And it was super encouraging to get too.

What a day- took Teda and Dane to school, fed Deklan at school while Jett played around, got Jett and Dek in the van and planned our meals for the week and made a grocery list, went to the grocery store, came home and fed Jett lunch, fed Deklan while checking my emails, my wonderful mom picked up Dane from preschool and brought me lunch, then she took Dane and Jett back to her house for naps and playtime. YEA! So here I am in my family room, Deklan laying on the floor just cooing away, and I'm blogging and trying to decide what else to do with myself while the house is quiet! I am picking up Teda at 3, so I have some time. It's awesome- what a wonderful day the Lord has made! :)

No comments: