Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jett's My-dea

Some funny little interactions....

Jett: "I have a mydea (idea)"

Me: "What's your mydea buddy?" (I'm smiling from ear to ear at how precious he is...)

Jett: "Uhhhh, somefeen (something)."

Me: laughing, "That's a great idea bud."

Jett: nods, agreeing that yes it is a great idea



This one was one morning last week before school. I got a note home from Teda's teacher about lice and how one of the kids in another class went home with it. I know, nice huh. I have an itchy head each time I think about it! So anways, the note said to check their heads every day for the next two weeks. Well, I've checked them once so far in the last probably week- I know, I'm that mom. So I'm checking Dane and Teda is telling him how if mom finds a tiny little bug that she can barely see, that's the "license" (lice). Love. it.


Today:
Me:"Hey boys, I'm gonna have you go take a bath"
Dane: "Yea! Can we have a bubble bath?"
Me: "Sure, I think we can do that."
Jett: "Can we have a Bible bath?"
Me" "Sure buddy, we can have a Bible bath." It's too cute to correct these kinds of things! :)



1 comment:

stephanie said...

so cute!

i love when kids come up with their own little language. :)