Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Highlights

For New Year's Eve, we had my sisters and their husbands over for dinner and playing games together. It was so much fun, and one of my favorite things we did was Zach asked us some great year in review questions.

I feel like I got to know my brother in laws better than I ever have, hearing their thought out answers, and seeing more of their hearts. It was awesome. I wanted to be sure and document Zach and my answers (because my plan is to have books made of each year of my blog, so we can have them forever- isn't that fun? I'm excited about it!)

2009 Highlights:
Lisa:
*our 7th Anniversary- we took a trip to the Arizona Biltmore- I surprised Zach, and got us a night there while Uncle Alan and Aunt Judy took the kids for us. It was incredible and we enjoyed every minute of it! I love being married to Zach!
*Our Tuesday date nights- the 1st Tuesday of each month, Uncle Alan and Aunt Judy watched the kids while we went on a date!
*Watching our kiddos learn and grow

Zach:
*Coming out of a dark place
*Our trip (just Zach and I- My parents watched the kids- thanks!) to Seattle to visit our awesome friends Jackie and Christian- we had a BLAST
*Family trip to Florida to visit Zach's dad
*Getting our new house (which we ended up moving into Jan 19th, 2010)- can you tell I'm backdating this post? :)
*Getting pregnant with baby #4

Those were just a few things we got to all share with each other that night- I look forward to making this a tradition each year!

No comments: