Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Changing It Up A Bit

The other night as I was putting Teda and Dane to bed, Teda told me that she has a new name. It's Pink Sparkles. Then she said, no wait. It's Pink Sparkles Dress. Oohh! I asked her if Dress was her last name, and she said no it's not. So it's official. Teda has a new name. And so does Dane. She then said that she was trying to see if Dane wants his new name to be Mickey Mouse. Ha! He said that is good. So I said goodnight to Pink Sparkles Dress and Mickey Mouse. Too funny. :)

Zach has been out of town since Monday morning on a staff retreat, and I'm so excited to see him! We always miss him when he has to go. I'm gearing up for his next trip away- he has summer camp for 2 weeks. I have to mentally prepare for that one. I'm just going to try and stay very busy. I have Teda going to vacation Bible school at a local church the first week of June, and then I'm going to plan a few more fun things for us to do. I definitely do better when we're somewhat busy during the days. And I'll be praying that the kids are healthy during that time so that we can be out and about, rather than trapped inside! It will be great, and before I know it, the camps will be over and Zach will be back. It's all good! ***Anyone who sees me during that two week span, remind me that I wrote this and was feeling so good about it because I'm sure there will be times that it will be so hard!*** :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I will be seeing you at VBS. Amelia and Macie are signed up! Should I ask you how you are doing when I see you? :)

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Hey Lisa, Do you know if any of the churches have vacation Bible school for 2-year-olds?