We got to her shcool, and the courtyard area was all set up for us. Here's what we did.
*First we went to the nail polish station- where Teda gave me a manicure and painted my nails. I think she was over it because she finished my first hand, and said she was done. She was ready for me to paint hers, and I did.
*Then we went to the shaving station- tables and chairs set up with shaving cream, popcicle sticks (the razors), tubs of water to rinse off the shaving cream, and paper towels. She went to town on my legs, and even shaved my arm. She wasn't too into the shaving part as much as she was getting as much shaving cream on me as possible. It was too cute to watch all these little 3, 4, and 5 year olds shaving their mom's legs. Too cute!
* Next we made a hat for me- made from butcher paper and scraps of paper and ribbon. The butcher paper was put over a bucket for the hat part, and taped up. You'll see what I mean in a picture- that's not a great description. :)
*Then we went into Teda's classroom to pick up a handprint and a picture that they made for the mom's. I will treasure it always!
We had such a wonderful time at mom's night (her preschool is the greatest!), and I think Zach and I are going to start doing more dates with our kids individually because it's so special to be with just one child at a time. We have a great time together, and they love the extra attention. And we love to give it! So fun! :)







2 comments:
What an amazing idea! It looks like you had a great time :) I love how you did Teda's nails and the hat is awesome! Teda is looking so grown up and beautiful.
Don't you LOVE this school??
Post a Comment