Monday, May 25, 2009

Where Are You?

The other day, Dane was looking for Teda all around the house (she was hiding from him.) He was saying, "Where are you Teda?" Then I heard the most precious thing I may have heard in a long time. "Are you in heaven?" He genuinely thought Teda may have gone to heaven. And that's a logical thing for him to think because we talk about Heaven, and how we will get to go there someday because we have Jesus in our hearts. And they talk about how they want to fly into the sky with Jesus, and they ask when they get to go, and I tell them I'm not sure when. But when we do, it will be awesome! So since he couldn't find Teda, he thought maybe God decided it was time. I love it! I know that made God smile! :)

No comments: