Saturday, May 23, 2009

Party in the back, Business in the front.........

...No more! Jett has officially had his first haircut! Zach cut off his mullet style hair. It was growing so funny, like most babies hair does. So we finally decided it was time. It was hard for me, I think beacuse once they have that first haircut, it seems to make them look more like little toddlers, and less like babies. And if he's our last one (we're still not sure about that, but you never know- he could be), I'm not sure how I feel about that! It looks really cute. We got a few pictures. It was hard to keep him still. You can see how hard Zach was working to get him to smile. He's less baby today- and I'm kinda sad! My sister Sarah will be excited to know we've cut his hair- she said a while back that we really should do something about that hair! :) I'm so sad though- I totally forgot to take a before picture of Jett. Oh well!

Zach cut Dane's hair too while he was at it. It turned out great too! Dane hates getting his hair cut though, so it's hard work for Zach. He does so good. Dane was happy at the end because he got a sucker. Bribes with candy treats- Works 60% of the time, every time! (Where's that line from????) It's from Anchor Man with Will Farrell. :)

whoa jett- there you are in the mirror!

tickles
i think he likes what he sees in that mirror!

he's not interested in daddy's little tricks to get him to smile...


here's the back...no more mullet!
and here's Dane's new haircut too. :)





No comments: