Ok, so let me tell you about this picture. This is at my parent's house, right next to the pantry door. This kid is my little snacker, and he could eat all day long. His metabolism is lightning fast too, just like his daddy's. My parents even ended up putting a little lock on their pantry so that the kids couldn't get in anytime they wanted and climb up on the shelves to retrieve their snack of choice. So he went to the door, to find it was locked, to call out "I wan snack!", to hear me say no more snacks, to drop to the ground, and finally, to pout. How great is this picture! I'm loving it. He is totally into curling up and pouting right now when he doesn't get what he wants, so this is like the perfect picture for this stage for him.
Oh, and he's TOTALLY into wearing these cars boots that Julie and Joel got him for Christmas. He chooses to wear them almost every time we leave the house. It's too funny- I used to try and fight it because almost every time, it really doesn't match his outfit. How can I deny him of this simple pleasure though? He's so proud he can put them on himself, and just loves them. It's so funny to see him clop around in those things.


1 comment:
hey kolby & gabby both have boots too that they were EVERYWHERE...and i just let them...who has the energy :)
Post a Comment