Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wild and Crazy




My favorite thing to do after the kids go to bed is just relax and enjoy spending time with Zach. Tonight was no different than others for us- we had a wild night, let me tell you! Before the kids went to bed, we all took a walk to Circle K where we picked up Coke Icees for Zach and I (and by the way, Teda rode her bike all the way there and back by herself- she's getting so strong and so big!) We put those in the freezer until later, then put the kiddos to bed. Zach made us a bed out of the couch cushions, we pulled out a game (which tonight we didn't end up playing, but the thought was there), got our icees out, Zach made the best popcorn EVER (it's our new thing we've been doing- he makes it on our stove in a pan- with oil, butter, garlic salt, and lowry's salt- SO YUMMY!), we got our jammies on, and snuggled up to catch up on some shows we had on our dvr. We watched Lie To Me, Survivor, and The Amazing Race. We just now finished, and it's almost 2am. See, we are wild! :) Honestly, it doesn't get much better than this though. It's Zach's weekend off, and we're just enjoying being together. I absolutely love these kinds of nights. I love spending time with Zach, he's my very best friend and couldn't imagine life without him. :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Seriously adorable. Ian and I had a wild night of our own- he kicked my butt at Scrabble and we went to bed at 10 :) I'm thankful to have friends that enjoy the same things I do!