Saturday, July 4, 2009
Can't Help But Move...
One of the things Jett loves to do lately is carry these microphones around that when you push a button, it plays music. And he just can't help but move his little body when he hears music. He will either wave his hand in the air, or bob up and down- it's so cute. So here's a little video of him dancing with his microphones. Yesterday this was all that would keep him from crying and wanting me to hold him while I was making dinner. He would be fine while it played the song, then he would come back to me and make little whiny noises so I would push the button again- and he'd dance away until it turned off....over and over again! Oh, and he got another tooth! Which has explained the total whininess of this kid lately! It's funny when I feel a tooth pop through, and it's like "Oh! That's why you've been _______" Fill in the blank with not sleeping, whiny, irritable, etc. I learn a lot of things after the fact- and this is even my third one! I think the difference is that now I don't freak out or worry as much about stuff like I did with Teda or even Dane.
Labels:
Jett
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment