
The other night when Zach got home, Dane just jumped into his arms and wouldn't let go. He kept telling him that he loved him, and giving him so many hugs and kisses. It was precious. And I know it just melted Zach's heart. We're figuring out (as if it were hard to or something) that Dane's love language (there's an awesome book called The 5 Love Languages- here's where we got that idea) is physical touch. Meaning that's how he gives and receives love. And that's Zach's love language too. So they're set with each other. It's cute- Dane just can't get enough snuggle time in. He's ALWAYS up for snuggling. I LOVE it! He's so sweet. He's a total daddy's boy. :)
Teda is pretty into physical touch too- she loves to snuggle too. I just think she may have another love language though- I think it's words of affirmation. She feels most loved when she's told how much she's loved and valued and appreciated- and when she's encouraged. And interestingly enough that's my love language too. She has said to me a few times as recently as last night, "Mommy, I love you so much I can't even tell you how much I love you!" Then she follows that up with a really hard hug. Pretty cute. And one time she told me she loved me "So so so so so............so very much!" I counted how many times she said so, and it was 37! Pretty sweet. She's a total mama's girl. :)
Here's a few pictures I took of Dane and Zach, and then of Teda, Dane, and Zach. The kids have their little play cell phones all the time lately. Is that an indicator that we're on ours too much? :)


No comments:
Post a Comment