Well, the wedding went amazing. Joel and Julie totally enjoyed their honeymoon on an Alaskan cruise. It was incredible- Julie looked STUNNING, the reception was just awesome and so beautiful. My mom worked so hard to make sure it all came together, and it totally did! I had so many favorite parts, it's hard to choose one. I'd say one was the "find your seat with this sweet" table. It was this awesome table with suckers of all kinds that had each person's name on one, and that told them what table they were sitting at. So cool! They also had these sticks with ribbons tied to them for the guests to wave as the wedding party came in, and that was cool. The atmosphere at the place she had it was just really neat too- very Julie and Joel. It was eclectic and elegant at the same time. The place was called Inspirador (interesting name- Zach, my dad, and Trevor kept using all kinds of accents to say it) Julie's colors were black, white, and peacock blue. So pretty together! They had mexican food as the dinner, and it was great. And instead of cake, they did ice cream cupcakes from Coldstone. That's so them- they love ice cream, so it was perfect. But they did run out of forks for the cupcakes, and that was a bit of a bummer. But if that's all that went wrong, I'd say it was a huge success! There was a wonderful energy that I felt from Joel and Julie, just that they were SO excited and so in love and just happy to be right there in that moment. It was just awesome. And so fun- the colors were great, the way it was all put together just was amazing. One of my favorite things was the way the guests got to find their table numbers. There was a table in the art gallery where everyone had hours'devours (is that how you spell that?) , and it had suckers and lollipops of all shapes and sizes- in blue, black and white. And tied with ribbon on each sucker had a guest's name and their table number. There was a sign on the table that read- "Find your seat with this sweet". So cool! I loved our bridesmaids dresses, we all had this feather thing in our hair (sounds wierd ,but it was so fun and adorable!), these flower rings, and the same shoes too (that were so cute, but truly, my toes were numb for a good week and a half after the wedding- yikes!). It was just fun. So congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs Joel Wagner! I'm thrilled to have him as my new brother-in-law. He fits right in, and takes such wonderful care of my sister. I think it's just awesome!!!! Here's a slide show I put together of the wedding pics I took. And, sorry it's taken me so long to blog about this. I'm so behind in the blogging world, it's just sad. But I'm getting to it as I can!
Here's the video that was played at the wedding of Julie and Joel when they were little, and then after they met...
And here's a video I put together of the pictures I have from the wedding- it's the first time I've used this program to do it, so don't judge based on the quality of the video- this is Zach's department all the way. The video above was done by him- how can I compete with that? I can't, and I shouldn't be trying! No really, I just need to ask him for help instead of trying to be independent and doing it myself, when my husband is totally proficient in this program, and I've never used it! Oh well... :)
Here's the video that was played at the wedding of Julie and Joel when they were little, and then after they met...
And here's a video I put together of the pictures I have from the wedding- it's the first time I've used this program to do it, so don't judge based on the quality of the video- this is Zach's department all the way. The video above was done by him- how can I compete with that? I can't, and I shouldn't be trying! No really, I just need to ask him for help instead of trying to be independent and doing it myself, when my husband is totally proficient in this program, and I've never used it! Oh well... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment