Guess what? Teda is totally swimming without her floaties! She's so cute when she kicks her little feet, and puts her face in the water and goes to town swimming. I love it! She doesn't like to go very far- she'll go from having her floaties on and swimming all over the pool and diving off the diving board, to deciding that she's ready to take them off and swim her little heart out. She'll go from the steps to me, not too far. When I try and go a little further, she tells me to come back closer. She's really the one to decide how and when she's going to learn how to swim. Everything in her own time. That's how it is for her with pretty much everything- when she's ready, she does it! Here's a few pics of our little fish! My aunt Judy took them when she was teaching her to swim.
Also, Dane is doing so well with his floaties! And Jett loves the water- we just hold him and he splashes all around. He's SO happy in the water- all of our kids are!
Oh, and here's such a cute picture of Teda giving my uncle Alan (a phoenix police officer), a ticket. What's the ticket for you might ask? She wrote it to him, and said it's a ticket to ride the roller coaster! How funny is that! She loved having his uniform shirt on. The kids love to go to Aunt Judy and Uncle Alan's house- and we love it too! They're awesome. A few weeks ago they even spent the night there, and had a blast. Thanks Uncle Alan and Aunt Judy! :)
Speaking of tickets, when I'm driving, sometimes Teda will tell me not to go too fast or the "conductor" will give me a ticket. She says that because we have this Mercer Mayer book that has a part where they go on a train, and give their tickets to the conductor. Too cute.




1 comment:
Super Cute. I love how you write down the littlest cutest things they say. I wish I was better at that. :)
Post a Comment