Friday, August 21, 2009

MagicJack is Magical!

Ok, so we just made a switch, and we have a new home phone service. I thought that we were getting a good deal before, but now this new deal blows the other one out of the water! I'm going to get a little technical with numbers because you have to see what a great deal this is. And it's totally legit too! We were using this company called Bbtelsys, and it's a phone line that hooks through your internet. And they were charging $240 per year, which came out to about $20/month. That included unlimited minutes, and free long distance. And we have great friends who live in Africa, so that's important to us. Well, there's a company called MagicJack, and they're similar to what we had. But it hooks right into your computer, and uses your high speed internet access, and to purchse it, it's $40 (and that includes the first year of service), then only $20/year thereafter!!! That's a HUGE savings! So I'm pretty excited about that. I'm always looking for a way to save on our bills, so this is awesome! They even did a little story on it on cbs news- here's the site www.magicjack.com . :)

No comments: