Friday, August 21, 2009

Pictures...and August -ism's

Some picture fun... and a few -ism's from the kids...........

Jetty's new fun place to play while I make dinner...

Smiley boy...


Fun with Daddy while videotaping themselves- like father like son!

Hanging out at the Splash Pad one night...

looking at the ducks
how precious is this one
A few things that happened this month:
-One night, we had tacos for dinner. This is one of the kids' favorite meals. Teda and Dane were both saying they wanted this more often, and they cleaned their plates (which doesn't happen very often). Anytime they get to have guacamole, they're thrilled. Pretty funny. So I was telling Zach I wish we could have an avocado tree, and Teda said, "No, I wish we could have a taco meat tree. And when we get it, one that already has the taco meat on it." HA! Zach and I cracked up at that one. She's funny. But she was really serious. That would for sure be cool!
On our way home from the dentist, Dane and I were talking. We were talking about the story from the Bible about David and Goliath- and I was asking him who won. David or Goliath? He said, "Not Goliath." So I said, "So David won then?" And he said, "Zakly," (translation- exactly!) I just thought that was too funny to hear the word exactly come from my three year old's mouth. I also think it's fun when he says "actually" (it sounds like axshooie).
Jett is trying to say a few words... like for "what's that", it sounds like "sat". Anytime he hears a dog, he says "Arf!" and squeaks at the dogs, like he's barking at them. Maybe he thinks that's what they're called. Oh, and this one is funny- he loves taking baths, so when I say "you wanna take a bath?", he starts running to the bathroom, and he says what sounds like "ass?" (like can I take a bath?) That one makes me giggle each time he says it. That's all I can think of for what Jetty says right now. Sorry about the profanity in this post. Hee Hee...


No comments: