I'm so excited to celebrate Jesus today, on Resurrection Sunday. On Friday, Zach and the kids and I got to go to the Good Friday service at our church as a family. It was AMAZING. It was a family service, and our kids were a bit antsy. But I didn't care. I think I can safely say that I've never felt more whole and excited to be a Christ follower as I did on Friday night. We sat up in the balcony, took up a tiny row, let Jett crawl around, and Teda and Dane stood up and sang with all their might with us. At one point, Zach was holding Dane, and Teda stood in between Zach and I, and she had her arms wrapped around our legs. And Zach and I were holding hands, praising our Creator. And if that was incredible, how much more will Heaven be? I just can't wait.
So today is dedicated to celebrating the hope we have in Jesus, and that He is alive indeed! Today we will be spending time together as a family at my aunt and uncle's house, eating together, and just loving one another. It will be awesome, and I'm looking forward to it. Enjoy this wonderful Sunday! :)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Today is what we are all about...
Post a Comment