Monday, April 27, 2009

Up Up and Away...






So last weekend at Sarah's birthday party, they were trying to make it look like my dad was flying away by the big bunch of balloons. What do you think? I cracked up when I saw these pics of him. He's such a goof, I love it! I remember growing up, he was always doing silly things (mostly singing made up songs), and when we were in public and he did something that could be embarrassing to us, my sisters and I would be like, "Dad!" It's funny because I think that's going to be how it is with our kids and Zach! He's a total goof too. I really did marry someone just like my dad in that way. Which is a good thing for sure because I love to laugh, and I laugh every day being married to Zach. He brings joy to my heart. :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

These pics make me happy for you :)