Friday, April 24, 2009

Just Breathe

Ok, so that last post just happened to catch me right at the worst time. You know, when you're feeling the most overwhelmed, and the only things you can think of are negative? That's where I was at. And when I take a few steps back, eat some chocolate (as a friend suggested- great suggestion by the way- chocolate helps many things!), breathe, and remember that it's all good and this too shall pass... then it's not so bad. But if I focus on how I'm feeling at that moment, it's as if the sky was falling!

I'm much better, and thank you to my friends who checked in on me. I truly appreciate it, and I love you guys! :) The world is not coming to an end, I really do love being a mommy, my kids are awesome, and I have a great husband. Zach was off work today, and we enjoyed time together. Which is always nice.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Moms certainly have their share of really BAD days. :)

The African Groggs said...

hey friend, glad you are doing better. i heard about poor little jett and am praying for he and strius! i think i will just pray for it all to go away! wish i could come sit in your kitchen and help you get snacks or change diapers :)