So I did it. I cut my hair short! And I was nervous to do it, but I love the way it turned out! :) For some reason, change of ANY kind is just hard for me. Change is good!
very random because i'm not sure we have ever officially met... i know you from church and i recently saw your haircut and LOVE IT. then i thought maybe kristi cuts your hair, which would be awesome because she cuts mine and next time i could tell her "just like Lisa's..." so anyhow, just stopping by to tell you i love your hair and i just might copy you... hope you don't think i'm a stalker :)
Here's a great way to help others in need.... If you know someone who just had a baby, lost a loved one, is sick, recovering from an illness, just moved, or for any other reason may need meals brought to them- go and check out this website! It takes you step by step on how to organize a meal schedule for them! And it's free to use! http://www.foodtidings.com/
5 comments:
Lisa,
Your hair looks really cute!
Your hair is always sooo shiny.
I love it!
Lynn
Lisa, you have gorgeous hair to begin with, but I LOVE the haircut. Did Kristy cut it? Wow! It looks amazing! Great change!
Oh my gosh, you look so great! I love you new 'do! So stylish-your hair looks so healthy and shiny too. Very fun. :)
Hi Lisa,
I Love your new haircut!
Your hair always looks sooo shiny!
Lynn
very random because i'm not sure we have ever officially met... i know you from church and i recently saw your haircut and LOVE IT. then i thought maybe kristi cuts your hair, which would be awesome because she cuts mine and next time i could tell her "just like Lisa's..." so anyhow, just stopping by to tell you i love your hair and i just might copy you... hope you don't think i'm a stalker :)
Post a Comment