
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
A Party For Sarah
On Sunday my brother in law, Trevor had a suprise birthday party for my sister Sarah. She is 25 now- Happy Birthday Sarah! :) It was really fun, and she totally didn't know about it. She's so adorable- she's the cutest pregnant girl. Even being pregnant, she's still stylish. Not me, I wore plain colored t shirts and jeans or gaucho pants pretty much every day. I just don't have that knack for fashion like she does. At all. Zach dresses me better than I dress myself! Anyways, it was a great afternoon of just hanging out with family and enjoying time together. Thanks for giving us a reason to get together Sarah! I can't believe that in a few short months, she's going to have a baby- it's crazy! And I can't wait!!! Here's one picture for now (aren't they just an adorable couple?!), and hopefully I can get a few more up later. Have a great day!


Labels:
Family Time,
Memories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment