Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tedanardo Divinci

I'm cracking up right now- I asked Zach what I should name this post, and without missing a beat, he said "Um, Tedanardo Divinci." Here's how unoriginal I am- I had named it "Our little budding artist." I'm so glad I have Zach to help make things more fun and creative around here! Anyways..
So lately, Teda has been very into drawing and coloring. She drew a few pictures the other day while her and I were out grocery shopping, and I just had to share them. Here they are along with her description of each one. I love it! Even just over the course of this last year, her creativity and abilities have grown so much! I have a description of each one of these drawings because we showed them to grammie (Zach's mom) on our new web cams (those are so cool! We use Skype to talk to each other and see each other- so neat!), and she described them for her.

The one above is a tent with a swirl at the bottom.

The one above is a person running with legs in the rain.


The picture above is a bed. (how funny is this- I can totally see it!)

The picture above is a dog with a tail and legs. We asked her what the darker part is on it's head, and she said that's it's forehead!

The one above is her writing the word "Mooooooooooo!"
There you have it- drawings from our sweet girl!
Oh, and one more thing. Here's her latest rhymes-
Teda, Treda
Dane, Drain
Mommy, Drommy
Daddy, Draddy
Jet, Pet
Having little ones is seriously TOO much fun!

No comments: