This is for you Grammy, Poppie, Grandpa Don, and Mimi! And anyone else who wants to see our little cutie get his first bath- his cry is too sweet, isn't it?! :) Oh, and I wish I could somehow make the video smell as good as he did afterwards- don't you just love the smell of baby lotion?!!
They told us at the hospital to bathe him every 5 days. My grandma thinks that's just crazy- bathe him everyday... because that freshly clean baby smell is just too good to pass up! I'm with you grandma!
Congratulations Lisa and Family!! He is so precious! What a gift. I must say, hearing that little baby cry...made me want another one! :) Love the name too. Congrats!!!!!
Congratulations to you and your family. He's precious! And I agree. Listening to his lil cry makes me want to have another baby too! Just incase you don't realize who I am, I've met you a few times at Stepping Stones Preschool. My son Blake was in Mrs. Harpt's class last year on Tu/Th am. I absolutely love your blog! Keep up the journaling and entries. I hope you don't mind my being a 'follower'. You have such a beautiful family!
Here's a great way to help others in need.... If you know someone who just had a baby, lost a loved one, is sick, recovering from an illness, just moved, or for any other reason may need meals brought to them- go and check out this website! It takes you step by step on how to organize a meal schedule for them! And it's free to use! http://www.foodtidings.com/
2 comments:
Congratulations Lisa and Family!! He is so precious! What a gift.
I must say, hearing that little baby cry...made me want another one! :)
Love the name too. Congrats!!!!!
Congratulations to you and your family. He's precious! And I agree. Listening to his lil cry makes me want to have another baby too! Just incase you don't realize who I am, I've met you a few times at Stepping Stones Preschool. My son Blake was in Mrs. Harpt's class last year on Tu/Th am. I absolutely love your blog! Keep up the journaling and entries. I hope you don't mind my being a 'follower'. You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment