Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Sprinkle for Deklan!

Me and my two beautiful sisters

Me with my timeless mom and grandma- they're so beautiful inside and out

I forget how tiny little newborns are- he will fit into this. Crazy!
Cute little socks :)

A few weeks ago, my mom and sisters put together a breakfast for me. It was to just get together and celebrate the upcoming arrival of baby Deklan. It was awesome- we had a great time just chatting and eating yummy food, and they even brought some great gifts! Thank you mom, Sarah, and Julie for putting this together, and to all who came- I'm so thankful and had a BLAST!

I love that they call a small shower, a sprinkle! :) But I have to say, it didn't feel like a sprinkle- it felt like a shower- an outpouring of love and lots of excitement for little baby Deklan to come!

No comments: