Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy 1 Year Anniversary, Joel and Julie!



One year ago today, my sister Julie and her husband Joel were preparing to get married. All the preparations- such excitement and anticipation. Weddings are so awesome. My mom and sister Sarah worked SO hard to make sure everything was in place, and it all turned out amazing. It was a beautiful wedding, and Joel and Julie are a beautiful couple! I couldn't ask for a better man than Joel to be Julie's husband. Congratulations to one year of marriage, and here's to many many more! We love you guys!


The fam- minus Jett. We'd put him down to sleep (he was barely 1 year old at the time!) in a back room after the ceremony. But I am so bummed now that we didn't wait until after pictures! Oh well... :)

PS- I don't know how I missed blogging about this, but June 17th was my parents 33rd anniversary! I'm SOO proud of my mom and dad- they are a true example of loyalty, commitment, love, and strength to me. They've been through a lot in their marriage, and continue to grow together. It's awesome. Congratulations mom and dad on 33 years of marriage! It's crazy- all three of their girls are now married, and they have 4 grandkids (almost 5!) I'll bet they can remember like it was just yesterday the day that they met. :)

No comments: