Monday, July 19, 2010

Last Time We're A Family of 5...

Hi all, so my aunt and uncle just came to pick the kids up so they can spend the night at their house tonight... and tomorrow morning we go in to be induced. I feel so weird right now- that was the last time that we were all together as just a family of 5. Next time we're all together, we'll be a family of 6. As they were leaving, and I was (internally frantically) making sure I had everything they needed for the next two days without me and being away from home, I was in our bedroom and told Zach I feel like I'm about to cry. And the tears started to come, but I kept them at bay because I knew once I started, who knows when I would've stopped! Thus the beginning of my hormonal post-baby feelings... it's starting even before he's out!

I can't believe what being pregnant will do to my emotions- I'm ALL over the place right now. But anyways, it's a super exciting time- I do know that for sure. :) Just emotional I guess! We took a few pictures of us as a family of 5 for the last time... here ya go!


Shepherds- family of 5 one last time... before Baby Deklan Comes!

Family of 6... 4 kids? YIKES!!! :)


5 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Blessings to you all! I will be thinking of you all morning as I will be on my route. Can't wait to see photos. I will pray for you too and baby Deklan.

Cronk said...

Congratulations!
How wonderful for all of you!
One big happy and healthy family!
God Bless,
Lynn

The Glaser Family said...

Love the, "family of six, yikes" photo.So cute! Hope all is going well with your induction! : ) Can't wait to see pics of little Decklan. LOVE the name btw...

Jackie said...

Hey Lisa,
I have thinking/praying for you guys since we talked yesterday. I hope everything is going great-I can't wait to hear the news!

stephanie said...

praying for you!!!