Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Organizing Meal Schedules Made Easy


Here's an awesome website that has made my life so much easier when I want to organize a meal schedule for someone I know who just had a baby, is grieving the loss of a loved one, is on bed rest, is recovering from surgery, really anything. It's called Foodtidings and it is so easy to use! This site has eliminated the stress for me of what a tedius process it used to be- now I just go to the site, enter important info about the person receiving meals, invite people to bring meals, then watch the schedule get filled up. People who have signed up to bring a meal even get a reminder email before their date!


For more "Works For Me Wednesday" posts, check out Rocks in My Dryer!

2 comments:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Well look at you! Checking out the blogworld and participating in WFMW. I'm very impressed...and so excited for the world to get to learn about Food Tidings!!! It's amazing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Food Tidings link!!