I can't believe our little boy is 2! It's hard to believe that two years ago, I was giving birth to him. It's so wierd to think about! The years have gone by fast. Before I know it, he'll be driving! :)
We took him to the toy store this afternoon to pick out something from Zach and I, and it cracked me up watching him. As soon as we got to the aisle with all the cars, trucks, transformers, army guys, you know stuff like that- it seemed like he got pumped up with testosterone immediately! He started talking in this low, gruff voice, almost grunting, "cars... iwanit (translation, i want it). Zach and I were cracking up, and also amazed. It was like as soon as he saw all that stuff, he knew that's where he fit in, so to speak, or he relates to those kinds of toys better than dress up, baby dolls, and girly toys.
I have to admit that we have a lot of girly stuff at the house, since Teda was born first and we got a lot of toys then. And now I don't think to get more toys really since it seems like we have a lot (which we do)... but I guess a few more boy things will be good for us. And now that Jett is here, he's going to be wanting boy things too. So we ended up getting him a coast guard truck that's hauling a jet ski and a t ball set. Pretty awesome!


2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANE !!
Lisa, Dane is just too cute!
His face lights up in every smile.
Lynn
Happy Birthday Dane! Time sure does fly by doesn't it?!? What a cutie!!
You're right, this blogging stuff is addictive! I'll be checking in on you. :)
~Megan
Post a Comment