Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Teda's Purse

Lately, it's been very important to Teda that we bring her purse everywhere we go. And if we forget it, she usually remembers right as we're backing out of the driveway and says, "MY PURSE! WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!!! WE HAVE TO!" As I'm typing this, I'm thinking that's cute that she says that, but at the time I couldn't be more irritated about it. I've tried to say, "Sorry, we already left and we'll get it when we get home." But that really hasn't worked. It's very important to her, and I know if I forgot my purse, I'd want to go back and get it too. I thought I'd share with you what she keeps in her purse....

*her puppy (that's one of her best friends- she has it most everywhere she goes, and talks to it, and she sleeps in a basket next to her bed (and she has her own little blankie too)
*her puppy's blankie
*a pair of panties (just in case :))
*a pinecone (What?)
*a paper about Feed My Starving Children she got from church
*a gold pencil
*a little box that had candy mints in it
*a memo pad
*her sunglasses
*an empty cinderella pez dispenser
*a flower ring
*3 movie ticket stubs from when she went to see Wall-e with her Aunt Ra Ra and Uncle T T
*a few kinds of chapsticks and lip gloss

Too cute. She's three going on thirteen! :)

1 comment:

Cronk said...

Teda, you have more in your purse than I have in mine! :o)
Lynn