Sunday, July 20, 2008

My new signature!

So I'm really excited about my new signature! I've been wanting to figure out how to make one, and then I saw that my friend Katie did it, it was inspiration to get moving! It was really easy too, I went to My Live Signature , clicked on "start now!", followed the steps... and viola!!! Then it let me get the HTML code, went to my blog, went to settings, formattng, and pasted under post template... and there you have it! A brand new cute little signature! :)

I'm really enjoying blogging, and there is seriously SO much you can do, and SO much time I could spend looking at awesome blogs and making changes to my own. There is another world of blogging- it's crazy! Each time I look around and search for cool blogs, I'm amazed at how much there is to this. They even have blogging conferences! It's fun, I really enjoy it. I just wish there was more time in the day to enjoy blogging. Oh if only!

2 comments:

The African Groggs said...

Dude, I am SO addicted now!! Look at you with your "blogging tips"!! I agree, cute signature. Tomorrow when I have the energy and the time I am totally going to figure that one out! Your little fam: totally cute :) I can't believe how big Jett is already!! miss you...

thediaperdiaries said...

Yeah, they are addictive little fellas. I just got a siggy too and it is amazing how little silly things are so excited. It looks great!!